PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
John Deere Classic Info and Carson Young Odds to Win
- Date: July 6- 9, 2023
- Location: Silvis, Illinois
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,289 yards
- Purse: $7.4M
- Young Odds to Win: +10000
With The John Deere Classic underway, Carson Young is in 144th position with a score of +4.
Carson Young has a best finish of third, and an average finish of 40th, in his 26 events during the past year (including one top 10).
This tournament is located in Silvis, Illinois from July 6- 9. A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $7.4M. The 7,289-yard course is a par 71, and Jonas Blixt is the previous winner.
Young’s Recent Performance
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 69-68-70-72 (-9) – Finished 52nd
- Travelers Championship: 69-66-65-65 (-15) – Finished 15th
- U.S. Open: 74-76 (+10) – Missed cut
- RBC Canadian Open: 71-69-71-73 (-4) – Finished 43rd
Young’s Stats, Trends
- Young finished 144th the most recent time he played this tournament (in 2023).
- In his past five events, Young has finished in the top 20 once.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- Young has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -6 in his past five events.
- In 2023, which was Young’s last time competing at TPC Deere Run, he placed 144th in the field.
- He posted one bogey-free round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!