PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Carson Young Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Young Odds to Win: +10000
Carson Young will join the field at the 2023 RBC Canadian Open, a par-72, 7,264-yard tournament at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in Toronto, Canada. The tournament is scheduled for June 8-11 and carries a $9,000,000.00 purse.
In the past 12 months, Young has played in 21 events. His best finish was third, his average finish was 30th, and he posted the best score of the day three times.
Toronto, Canada will play host to the event from June 8-11, as 156 players hit the 7,264-yard, par 72 course seeking a share of the $9M purse. Rory McIlroy is the previous champion.
Young’s Recent Performance
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 69-66-75-69 (-1) – Finished 21st
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 70-68-63-66 (-17) – Finished 14th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 73-69 (E) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 67-71-65-69 (-12) – Finished 15th
- RBC Heritage: 68-68-69-69 (-10) – Finished 19th
Young’s Stats, Trends
- Young has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard three times in his past five appearances.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- In his past five tournaments, Young has posted a score better than average in four of them.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he made the cut.
- Young has delivered six straight under-par rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!