PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Charley Hoffman Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Hoffman Odds to Win: +12500
Charley Hoffman will be one of the participants competing at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
In his 26 events during the past year, Hoffman has a best finish of 10th and an average finish of 39th, with 11 made cuts.
The 7,456-yard, par 71 course in Vallarta, Mexico will serve as host to a field of 144 golfers. A prize pool of $7.7M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Jon Rahm.
Hoffman’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 73-69-71-69 (-6) – Finished 22nd
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 74-75 (+5) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 74-73 (+5) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 74-77 (+7) – Missed cut
- The Honda Classic: 71-71 (+2) – Missed cut
Hoffman’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Hoffman has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past five events.
- Hoffman has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!