PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fortinet Championship Info and Christiaan Bezuidenhout Odds to Win
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Location: Napa, California
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Purse: $8.4M
- Previous Winner: Max Homa
- Bezuidenhout Odds to Win: +6600
Christiaan Bezuidenhout will be part of the field golfing at the 2023 Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) in Napa, California from September 14-16.
In the past year, Bezuidenhout has played in 24 events. His best finish was 11th, his average finish was 35th, and he made the cut 16 times (66.7%).
The tournament will be held September 14-16 in Napa, California, hosted at the par 72, 7,123-yard course. The field of 156 competitors will seek the title held by previous champion Max Homa and a share of the $8.4M purse.
Bezuidenhout’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 69-68-69-71 (-3) – Finished 51st
- 3M Open: 71-69 (-2) – Missed cut
- The Open Championship: 73-71-71-72 (+3) – Finished 49th
- Genesis Scottish Open: 69-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 71-69 (-2) – Missed cut
Bezuidenhout’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five appearances, Bezuidenhout has had an average finish of 50th.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Bezuidenhout has had an average finish of 50th in his past five appearances.
- He posted an average score relative to par of even in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!