PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barracuda Championship Info and David Lipsky Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Truckee, California
- Course: Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood)
- Par: 71 / 7,480 yards
- Purse: $3.8M
- Lipsky Odds to Win: +7000
As we enter the final round of the Barracuda Championship, David Lipsky, at -7, is in 25th position.
David Lipsky has a best finish of fourth, and an average finish of 35th, in his 29 tournaments during the past year (including no top rounds of the day).
Truckee, California will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,480 yards. A total of $3.8M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Ryan Gerard is the previous winner at this event.
Lipsky’s Recent Performance
- John Deere Classic: 71-69 (-2) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 75-68 (-1) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 68-67-70-69 (-6) – Finished 56th
- RBC Canadian Open: 75-75 (+6) – Missed cut
Lipsky’s Stats, Trends
- Lipsky took 25th the last time he competed in this tournament (in 2023).
- In his past five appearances, Lipsky has had an average finish of 41st.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Lipsky has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -7 in his past five tournaments.
- When Lipsky last competed at this course in 2023, he placed 25th.
- In his most recent visit to Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), Lipsky put up two bogey-free rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!