PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Wells Fargo Championship Info and Davis Riley Odds to Win
- Date: May 4- 7, 2023
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Course: Quail Hollow Club
- Par: 71 / 7,448 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Riley Odds to Win: +10000
Davis Riley is in 149th position with a score of +7 following the first round of the Wells Fargo Championship.
In the past 12 months, Davis Riley has played in 29 tournaments. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 37th, with three top 10s.
The 7,448-yard, par 71 course in Charlotte, North Carolina will play host to this event from May 4- 7. A purse of $20M is up for grabs as the field of 156 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Tommy Fleetwood.
Riley’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 71-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 78 (+7) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 69-68-72-74 (-1) – Finished 19th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 71-77 (+4) – Missed cut
Riley’s Stats, Trends
- Riley finished 149th here in 2023 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- In his past five tournaments, Riley has finished in the top 20 once.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Riley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he made the cut.
- When Riley last played this course in 2023, he finished 149th.
- In his most recent visit to Quail Hollow Club, Riley registered one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!