PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
John Deere Classic Info and Davis Thompson Odds to Win
- Date: July 6- 9, 2023
- Location: Silvis, Illinois
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,289 yards
- Purse: $7.4M
- Thompson Odds to Win: +9000
With The John Deere Classic underway, Davis Thompson is in 23rd position with a score of -3.
Davis Thompson has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 44th, in his 21 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Jonas Blixt is the previous champion of the event, which will award a total of $7.4M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156. It will be held July 6- 9 from Silvis, Illinois and hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,289 yards.
Thompson’s Recent Performance
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 70-69-68-67 (-14) – Finished 24th
- Travelers Championship: 67-70 (-3) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 72-71 (+3) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 72-75-76-73 (+8) – Finished 56th
Thompson’s Stats, Trends
- The most recent time Thompson competed in this tournament (in 2023), he took 23rd.
- In his past five tournaments, Thompson has had an average finish of 34th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Thompson has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- In 2023, which was Thompson’s last time competing at TPC Deere Run, he placed 23rd in the field.
- He posted one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!