PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Dylan Wu Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Wu Odds to Win: +10000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico is taking place April 27-30, and Dylan Wu is one of the competitors aiming to win the tournament and secure a piece of the $7,700,000.00 purse.
Wu has a best finish of 10th, and an average finish of 40th, in his 25 tournaments during the past year (including no top fives).
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
Wu’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 70-71-69-75 (-3) – Finished 39th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 68-70-72-67 (-11) – Finished 16th
- Valspar Championship: 71-69-70-78 (+4) – Finished 58th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 69-73-68-74 (-4) – Finished 35th
- Puerto Rico Open: 70-69-72-73 (-4) – Finished 48th
Wu’s Stats, Trends
- Wu failed to qualify for the weekend in his last time competing at this event in 2022.
- Wu has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five appearances.
- In his past five appearances, Wu has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He posted an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
- Wu did not play well, failing to make the cut the last time he played Vidanta Vallarta (2022).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!