PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Dylan Wu Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Wu Odds to Win: +100000
Dylan Wu is in 58th position with a score of +5, as The ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP enters the final round.
In the past year, Dylan Wu has competed in 28 tournaments. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 32nd, and he had the top round of the day two times.
The tournament will be held October 19-21 in Chiba, Japan, hosted at the par 70, 7,079-yard course. The field of 78 competitors will seek the title held by previous winner Keegan Bradley and a share of the $8.5M purse.
Wu’s Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 71-72 (+1) – Missed cut
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 68-72 (-4) – Missed cut
- Fortinet Championship: 70-69-70-68 (-11) – Finished 14th
- Wyndham Championship: 68-70-70-69 (-3) – Finished 51st
Wu’s Stats, Trends
- Wu has finished in the top five in one of his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- In his past five events, Wu has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -10 in his past five tournaments.
- In 2023, which was Wu’s last time competing at Accordia Golf Narashino CC, he placed 58th in the field.
- In his last appearance at Accordia Golf Narashino CC, Wu recorded one round with a score that was better than average.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!