PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Emiliano Grillo Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Grillo Odds to Win: +8000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Emiliano Grillo, or any player each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Emiliano Grillo will join the action at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, the venue for the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge from May 25-28.
In his 28 events during the past year, Grillo has a best finish of second and an average finish of 32nd, with five top fives.
The tournament will be held May 25-28 in Fort Worth, Texas, hosted at the par 70, 7,209-yard course. The field of 120 competitors will seek the title held by previous champion Sam Burns and a share of the $8.7M purse.
Grillo’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 78-71 (+9) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 67-73-68-71 (-5) – Finished 23rd
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-68-67-65 (-16) – Finished fifth
- RBC Heritage: 68-67-68-68 (-13) – Finished seventh
- Valero Texas Open: 70-72-72-74 (E) – Finished 53rd
Grillo’s Stats, Trends
- Over Grillo’s past seven entries to this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged a 29th-place finish.
- Grillo made the cut in six of his last seven entries in this event.
- Grillo finished 63rd here in 2022 in his most recent appearance at the tournament.
- Grillo has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past five tournaments.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Grillo has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those four times he made the cut.
- When Grillo last competed at this course in 2022, he placed 63rd.
- The last time he played Colonial Country Club, Grillo finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!