PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
AT&T Byron Nelson Info and Erik Van Rooyen Odds to Win
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 71 / 7,414 yards
- Purse: $9.5M
- Previous Winner: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Van Rooyen Odds to Win: +15000
Erik Van Rooyen is one of the golfers looking to score the $9,500,000.00 purse at the the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas from May 11-14.
In the past year, Van Rooyen has played in 19 tournaments. His best finish was sixth, his average finish was 32nd, and he made the cut seven times (36.8%).
Kyoung-Hoon Lee is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $9.5M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156. It will be held May 11-14 from McKinney, Texas and hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,414 yards.
Van Rooyen’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 73-72 (+3) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 64-66-72-74 (-8) – Finished 33rd
- RBC Heritage: 69-72 (-1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 75-75 (+6) – Missed cut
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 69-72-71-74 (-2) – Finished 56th
Van Rooyen’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Van Rooyen’s average finish has been 45th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Van Rooyen has had an average finish of 45th in his past five appearances.
- He posted an average score of -5 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!