PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fortinet Championship Info and Erik Van Rooyen Odds to Win
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Location: Napa, California
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Purse: $8.4M
- Previous Winner: Max Homa
- Van Rooyen Odds to Win: +8000
The 2023 Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North) in Napa, California is taking place September 14-16, and Erik Van Rooyen is one of the golfers aiming to take down the tournament and secure a part of the $8,400,000.00 prize.
Van Rooyen has a best finish of sixth, and an average finish of 33rd, in his 24 events during the past year (including three top 10s).
The 7,123-yard course in Napa, California, playing as a par 72 for this event, will host 156 competitors seeking a share of the $8.4M purse. Max Homa won the event the last time it was held.
Van Rooyen’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 73-67 (E) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 68-71 (-3) – Missed cut
- Barracuda Championship: 70-72-67-65 (-10) – Finished sixth
- Genesis Scottish Open: 72-63-73-73 (+1) – Finished 68th
- John Deere Classic: 70-72 (E) – Missed cut
Van Rooyen’s Stats, Trends
- Van Rooyen has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Van Rooyen has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!