PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Erik Van Rooyen Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Van Rooyen Odds to Win: +15000
Erik Van Rooyen is among the participants who will be competing at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30 to tee it up at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta.
In the past 12 months, Van Rooyen has played in 17 tournaments. His best finish was sixth, and his average finish was 32nd, with no top fives.
This tournament is located in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30. A total of 144 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $7.7M. The 7,456-yard course is a par 71, and Jon Rahm is the previous champion.
Van Rooyen’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 69-72 (-1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 75-75 (+6) – Missed cut
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 69-72-71-74 (-2) – Finished 56th
- Valspar Championship: 70-73-71-67 (-3) – Finished 10th
- Puerto Rico Open: 71-68-72-69 (-8) – Finished 32nd
Van Rooyen’s Stats, Trends
- Van Rooyen has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Van Rooyen has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
- He posted an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!