PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Francesco Molinari Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Molinari Odds to Win: +12500
Francesco Molinari is part of the field looking to score the $7,700,000.00 purse at the the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
In the past 12 months, Molinari has played in 16 tournaments. His best finish was 14th, and his average finish was 38th, with no top 10s.
Vallarta, Mexico will play host to the event from April 27-30, as 144 players hit the 7,456-yard, par 71 course seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm is the previous champion.
Molinari’s Recent Performance
- Masters Tournament: 72-76 (+4) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 73-79 (+8) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 73-71-68-76 (E) – Finished 60th
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 69-75-70-70 (-4) – Finished 14th
- The Genesis Invitational: 76-74 (+8) – Missed cut
Molinari’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Molinari has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Molinari has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!