PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Greyson Sigg Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Sigg Odds to Win: +20000
Greyson Sigg will be one of the golfers taking part in the 2023 RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in Toronto, Canada from June 8-11.
In the past year, Sigg has played in 30 events. His best finish was seventh, and his average finish was 36th, with no top fives.
Toronto, Canada will play host to the event from June 8-11, as 156 players hit the 7,264-yard, par 72 course seeking a share of the $9M purse. Rory McIlroy is the previous champion.
Sigg’s Recent Performance
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 74-72 (+6) – Missed cut
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 67-72 (-3) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 74-71 (+3) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 72-64-71-66 (-11) – Finished 18th
- RBC Heritage: 71-71 (E) – Missed cut
Sigg’s Stats, Trends
- Sigg failed to qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2022.
- Sigg has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past five appearances.
- Sigg has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -11 in his only made cut in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!