PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Hayden Buckley Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Buckley Odds to Win: +15000
The 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship, a par-70, 7,243-yard tournament at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee, will feature a plethora of participants, including Hayden Buckley. The tournament will be held August 10-12.
In his 22 tournaments during the past year, Buckley has a best finish of second and an average finish of 27th, with 12 made cuts.
Memphis, Tennessee will play host to the event from August 10-12, as 70 golfers hit the 7,243-yard, par 70 course seeking a share of the $20M purse. Tony Finau is the previous champion.
Buckley’s Recent Performance
- Travelers Championship: 72-66 (-2) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 77-74 (+11) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 80-77 (+13) – Missed cut
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 73-70 (+3) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 69-74-71-70 (+4) – Finished 26th
Buckley’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Buckley finished outside the top 20.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Buckley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 4 relative to par in his only made cut in his past five appearances.
- Buckley last teed off at this course in 2022, placing 61st in the field.
- He posted one top-five round when he last participated at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!