PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Henrik Norlander Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Norlander Odds to Win: +15000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard tournament at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico, will feature a plethora of entrants, including Henrik Norlander. The event will take place April 27-30.
In the past 12 months, Norlander has competed in 24 tournaments. His best finish was 15th, and his average finish was 35th, with no top 10s.
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
Norlander’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 71-73-75-72 (+3) – Finished 60th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 72-67-69-70 (-10) – Finished 22nd
- Valspar Championship: 72-71-71-72 (+2) – Finished 45th
- Puerto Rico Open: 70-71-68-68 (-11) – Finished 15th
- The Honda Classic: 72-73 (+5) – Missed cut
Norlander’s Stats, Trends
- Norlander has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five appearances.
- Norlander has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!