PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Travelers Championship Info and Hideki Matsuyama Odds to Win
- Date: June 22-25, 2023
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,852 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Matsuyama Odds to Win: +8000
Hideki Matsuyama finds himself in 22nd position (with a score of -7), following the second round of the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands.
Hideki Matsuyama has competed in 23 events in the past year. His best finish was fifth, and his average finish was 27th, with two top 10s.
A purse of $20M will be divided among the qualified golfers out of the field of 156 competitors when action gets underway June 22-25. Denny McCarthy is the previous winner for the event, which will be hosted in Cromwell, Connecticut on the 6,852-yard, par 70 course.
Matsuyama’s Recent Performance
- U.S. Open: 72-69-67-75 (+3) – Finished 32nd
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 72-65-75-76 (E) – Finished 16th
- PGA Championship: 72-71-70-72 (+5) – Finished 29th
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 66-67-70-66 (-15) – Finished 23rd
Matsuyama’s Stats, Trends
- In 2023 in his most recent appearance here at this tournament, Matsuyama finished 22nd.
- In his past five appearances, Matsuyama has finished in the top 20 once.
- Matsuyama has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Matsuyama last teed off at this course in 2023, finishing 22nd in the field.
- In his most recent visit to TPC River Highlands, Matsuyama put up two bogey-free rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!