PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Jason Day Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Day Odds to Win: +4000
Jason Day will be one of the golfers taking part in the 2023 U.S. Open at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California from June 15-18.
Day has competed in 22 events in the past 12 months. He won one, his average finish was 18th, and he had the top round of the day three times.
A purse of $15M will be divided among the qualified golfers out of the field of 156 competitors when action gets underway June 15-18. Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous winner for the event, which will be hosted in Los Angeles, California on the 7,423-yard, par 70 course.
Day’s Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 76-72 (+4) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 76-72 (+8) – Missed cut
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 64-69-66-62 (-23) – Finished first
- Wells Fargo Championship: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Masters Tournament: 67-72-74-80 (+5) – Finished 39th
Day’s Stats, Trends
- Day has four top-10 finishes, with two of them also top-five finishes, over his past nine trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 20th over that span.
- In Day’s last nine appearances at this event, he’s made the cut seven times.
- Day has won one of his past five events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five events.
- Day has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
- In his past five events, his average score was -9.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!