PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Jon Rahm Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Rahm Odds to Win: +260
After emerging victorious at last year’s event, Jon Rahm will aim to defend his title at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
Rahm has five wins, and an average finish of 14th, in his 20 tournaments during the past year (including 12 top 10s).
This tournament is located in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30. A total of 144 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $7.7M. The 7,456-yard course is a par 71.
Rahm’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 72-64-69-68 (-11) – Finished 15th
- Masters Tournament: 65-69-73-69 (-12) – Finished first
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 71 (-1) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 65-76-76-72 (+1) – Finished 39th
- The Genesis Invitational: 65-68-65-69 (-17) – Finished first
Rahm’s Stats, Trends
- In 2022 in Rahm’s most recent time he competed at the event, he took first.
- In his past five events, Rahm has finished atop the leaderboard twice.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- In his past five tournaments, Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader twice and posted a score better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past five events.
- Rahm won at Vidanta Vallarta in 2022 (his last trip to the course).
- He ended with the round’s top score once the last time he played an event at this course.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!