PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Justin Lower Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Lower Odds to Win: +40000
Following the third round of the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Justin Lower, at -2, is in 12th position.
Justin Lower has played in 30 tournaments in the last 12 months. His best finish was eighth, his average finish was 41st, and he made the cut 14 times (46.7%).
The course, located in Chiba, Japan, is set up as a par 70 and measures 7,079 yards. From October 19-21, 78 golfers will take aim at a $8.5M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous winner Keegan Bradley.
Lower’s Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Sanderson Farms Championship: 73-69 (-2) – Missed cut
- Fortinet Championship: 67-69-71-75 (-6) – Finished 45th
- Wyndham Championship: 78-67 (+5) – Missed cut
Lower’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five appearances, Lower’s average finish has been 44th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five appearances.
- Lower has had an average finish of 44th in his past five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past five appearances.
- When Lower last golfed this course in 2023, he finished 12th.
- The last time he played Accordia Golf Narashino CC, Lower finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!