PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Justin Suh Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Suh Odds to Win: +7000
Mark your calendar for July 27-30, when Justin Suh and the rest of the competitors hit the course at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota to take part in the 2023 3M Open.
Suh has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 40th, in his 26 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Tony Finau is the previous champion of the event, which will award a total of $7.8M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156. It will be held July 27-30 from Blaine, Minnesota and hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,431 yards.
Suh’s Recent Performance
- Barracuda Championship: 69-70-68-68 (-9) – Finished 34th
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 65-72-73-74 (-4) – Finished 78th
- Travelers Championship: 68-66-72-68 (-6) – Finished 56th
- U.S. Open: 69-69-72-72 (+2) – Finished 27th
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 70-66-77-79 (+4) – Finished 41st
Suh’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Suh has had an average finish of 47th.
- Suh has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was -3.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!