PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP Info and Justin Suh Odds to Win
- Date: October 19-21, 2023
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Accordia Golf Narashino CC
- Par: 70 / 7,079 yards
- Purse: $8.5M
- Suh Odds to Win: +800
The ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is coming to a close, and following the third round, Justin Suh is in first position at -9.
In his 27 tournaments during the past year, Justin Suh has one win and an average finish of 39th, with 24 made cuts.
The 7,079-yard course in Chiba, Japan, playing as a par 70 for this event, will host 78 competitors seeking a share of the $8.5M purse. Keegan Bradley won the event the last time it was held.
Suh’s Recent Performance
- Shriners Children’s Open: 70-68-70-70 (-6) – Finished 56th
- Fortinet Championship: 71-69-70-71 (-7) – Finished 30th
- Wyndham Championship: 68-73 (+1) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 65-72-70-69 (-8) – Finished 43rd
Suh’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Suh’s average finish has been 41st.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- Suh has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past five tournaments.
- Suh won the title in 2023. It was the last time he played at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
- In Suh’s last time golfing this course, he recorded one of the day’s best five scores in one round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!