PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Justin Thomas Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Thomas Odds to Win: +2500
The par-71, 7,431-yard course at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota is the location for the 2023 3M Open, where Justin Thomas will be competing from July 27-30.
Thomas has competed in 22 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 27th, with three top fives.
Tony Finau is the previous champion of the event, which will award a total of $7.8M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156. It will be held July 27-30 from Blaine, Minnesota and hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,431 yards.
Thomas’ Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 82-71 (+11) – Missed cut
- Genesis Scottish Open: 68-69-69-73 (-1) – Finished 60th
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 76-69 (+1) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 70-64-62-67 (-17) – Finished ninth
- U.S. Open: 73-81 (+14) – Missed cut
Thomas’ Stats, Trends
- Thomas has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five appearances.
- Thomas has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was -9.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!