PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Keith Mitchell Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Mitchell Odds to Win: +8000
The 2023 U.S. Open, which is held at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California, is set for June 15-18, and Keith Mitchell will be among those joining the competition.
Mitchell has competed in 24 events in the past year. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 35th, with four top 10s.
Los Angeles, California will host the event on the par 70 course measuring 7,423 yards. A total of $15M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous winner at this event.
Mitchell’s Recent Performance
- RBC Canadian Open: 72-75 (+3) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 71-74-69-79 (+5) – Finished 48th
- PGA Championship: 69-71-73-77 (+10) – Finished 58th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 69-71-71-75 (+2) – Finished 59th
- RBC Heritage: 72-73 (+3) – Missed cut
Mitchell’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Mitchell’s average finish has been 55th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- Mitchell hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five events, with an average finish of 55th.
- He posted an average score of +6 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!