PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Kevin Chappell Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Chappell Odds to Win: +15000
Kevin Chappell is one of the golfers looking to take home the $7,700,000.00 purse at the the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
In his 17 tournaments during the past year, Chappell has a best finish of 15th and an average finish of 38th, with eight made cuts.
Vallarta, Mexico will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,456 yards. A total of $7.7M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 144 competitors. Jon Rahm is the previous winner at this event.
Chappell’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 71-71-69-74 (-3) – Finished 39th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 70-70-69-68 (-11) – Finished 16th
- Puerto Rico Open: 71-71-68-67 (-11) – Finished 15th
- The Honda Classic: 72-68-69-68 (-3) – Finished 29th
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: 72-71-72 (E) – Missed cut
Chappell’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Chappell has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Chappell has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!