PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Kevin Tway Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Tway Odds to Win: +15000
Kevin Tway is set to compete at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico for the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta from April 27-30.
Tway has played in 31 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was 18th, and his average finish was 42nd, with no top fives.
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
Tway’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 73-77 (+6) – Missed cut
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 71-67-74-71 (-5) – Finished 38th
- Valspar Championship: 72-72 (+2) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 75-73 (+4) – Missed cut
Tway’s Stats, Trends
- Tway last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
- In his past five tournaments, Tway finished outside the top 20.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut once.
- Tway has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
- In his past five appearances, he finished -5 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Tway didn’t shoot well, failing to make the cut the last time he played Vidanta Vallarta (2022).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!