PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Kurt Kitayama Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Kitayama Odds to Win: +15000
Kurt Kitayama will join the action at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship, a par-70, 7,243-yard tournament at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee. The event is set for August 10-12 and carries a $20,000,000.00 purse.
In the past 12 months, Kitayama has competed in 22 tournaments. He won one, and his average finish was 29th, with three top 10s.
Memphis, Tennessee will play host to the event from August 10-12, as 70 competitors hit the 7,243-yard, par 70 course seeking a share of the $20M purse. Tony Finau is the previous champion.
Kitayama’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 72-72-72-75 (+7) – Finished 60th
- Genesis Scottish Open: 71-65-72-70 (-2) – Finished 54th
- Travelers Championship: 71-66 (-3) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 75-70 (+5) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 76-79 (+11) – Missed cut
Kitayama’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Kitayama’s average finish has been 57th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five tournaments.
- Kitayama has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was +3.
- Kitayama did not play well, missing the cut he played TPC Southwind (2022).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!