PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Kyoung-Hoon Lee Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Lee Odds to Win: +9000
From July 27-30, Kyoung-Hoon Lee will hit the links at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota to compete in the 2023 3M Open.
In his 28 events during the past year, Lee has a best finish of third and an average finish of 34th, with 20 made cuts.
The 7,431-yard course in Blaine, Minnesota, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 156 competitors seeking a share of the $7.8M purse. Tony Finau won the event the last time it was held.
Lee’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 75-73 (+6) – Missed cut
- Genesis Scottish Open: 65-70-70-77 (+2) – Finished 72nd
- John Deere Classic: 71-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 69-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 73-75 (+8) – Missed cut
Lee’s Stats, Trends
- Lee has one top-10 finish in his last three trips to this event, with an average finishing position of 36th over that span.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Lee made the cut twice.
- In his past five events, Lee finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past five events.
- Lee hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five events, with an average finish of 72nd.
- He finished with a score of +2 in his only made cut in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!