PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Kyoung-Hoon Lee Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Lee Odds to Win: +7000
Kyoung-Hoon Lee is set to join the field at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, the location for the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge from May 25-28.
Lee has a best finish of third, and an average finish of 32nd, in his 27 events during the past year (including 21 made cuts).
Fort Worth, Texas will play host to the event from May 25-28, as 120 golfers hit the 7,209-yard, par 70 course seeking a share of the $8.7M purse. Sam Burns is the previous winner.
Lee’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 73-68-75-69 (+5) – Finished 29th
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 70-68-68-67 (-11) – Finished 50th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 66-70-71-68 (-9) – Finished eighth
- RBC Heritage: 71-69-69-69 (-6) – Finished 41st
- Masters Tournament: 74-67-74-72 (-1) – Finished 23rd
Lee’s Stats, Trends
- Lee has not finished inside the top 20 over his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The most recent time Lee played this event in 2022, he missed the cut.
- Lee has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five events, Lee has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past five events.
- Lee struggled, missing the cut the last time he played Colonial Country Club (2022).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!