PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
BMW Championship Info and Lucas Glover Odds to Win
- Date: August 17-19, 2023
- Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Course: Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,366 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Patrick Cantlay
- Glover Odds to Win: +4000
After taking home the title at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Lucas Glover has his sights set on the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) in Olympia Fields, Illinois. The tournament will take place August 17-19.
Glover has two wins, and an average finish of 36th, in his 27 events during the past year (including four top fives).
A total of 50 competitors will head to Olympia Fields, Illinois from August 17-19 for this event, which was last won by Patrick Cantlay. The prize pool of $20M will be shared among the qualified golfers taking to the 7,366-yard, par 70 course this week.
Glover’s Recent Performance
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 66-64-66 (-14) – Finished first
- Wyndham Championship: 66-64-62-68 (-20) – Finished first
- 3M Open: 71-68 (-3) – Missed cut
- Barbasol Championship: 63-68-69-68 (-20) – Finished fifth
- John Deere Classic: 69-65-66-68 (-16) – Finished sixth
Glover’s Stats, Trends
- Glover has two top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past four apearances at this event. (His average finishing position was 31st over that span.)
- In his most recent four appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend each time.
- The most recent time Glover played this tournament (in 2022), he finished 66th.
- In his past five appearances, Glover has two wins, three top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Glover has finished within three shots of the leader in three of his past five tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner four times and with a better-than-average score four times.
- He posted an average score of -18 in his past five tournaments.
- Glover has now posted an under-par score in seven consecutive rounds while also completing eight in a row with a better-than-average score.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!