PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
TOUR Championship Info and Lucas Glover Odds to Win
- Date: August 24-26, 2023
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Purse: $75M
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Glover Odds to Win: +5000
Lucas Glover is hitting the course at the 2023 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Georgia from August 24-26.
Glover has competed in 27 tournaments in the past 12 months. He won two, and his average finish was 33rd, with five top 10s.
The 7,346-yard course in Atlanta, Georgia, playing as a par 70 for this event, will host 30 competitors seeking a share of the $75M purse. Rory McIlroy won the event the last time it was held.
Glover’s Recent Performance
- BMW Championship: 70-67-69-70 (-4) – Finished 22nd
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 66-64-66-69 (-15) – Finished first
- Wyndham Championship: 66-64-62-68 (-20) – Finished first
- 3M Open: 71-68 (-3) – Missed cut
- Barbasol Championship: 63-68-69-68 (-20) – Finished fifth
Glover’s Stats, Trends
- Glover has finished first twice and has three top-five finishes in his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- Glover has finished within three shots of the leader in three of his past five tournaments. During that same span, he’s posted a better-than-average score four times.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -15.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!