PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Luke List Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- List Odds to Win: +6000
Luke List will join the action at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard event at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico. The tournament takes place April 27-30 and carries a $7,700,000.00 prize.
In his 27 events during the past year, List has a best finish of 11th and an average finish of 38th, with two top rounds of the day.
The event tees off April 27-30 from Vallarta, Mexico, hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,456 yards. Jon Rahm is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $7.7M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 144.
List’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 74-74 (+6) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 71-69-75-70 (-3) – Finished 39th
- Valspar Championship: 75-72 (+5) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 77-70 (+3) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 77-77 (+10) – Missed cut
List’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, List finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past five appearances.
- List finished 39th in his only finish over his last five events.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!