PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barracuda Championship Info and Marcus Kinhult Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Truckee, California
- Course: Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood)
- Par: 71 / 7,480 yards
- Purse: $3.8M
- Kinhult Odds to Win: +8000
Marcus Kinhult, at -9, is in 17th position, heading into the fourth round of the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood).
Marcus Kinhult has a best finish of 14th, and an average finish of 16th, in his two events during the past year (including no top fives).
This tournament is located in Truckee, California from July 20-23. A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $3.8M. The 7,480-yard course is a par 71, and Ryan Gerard is the previous winner.
Kinhult’s Recent Performance
- Barbasol Championship: 66-70-67-69 (-16) – Finished 14th
Kinhult’s Stats, Trends
- Kinhult finished 17th here in 2023 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- In his past five tournaments, Kinhult has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five appearances.
- Kinhult has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those two times he made the cut.
- Kinhult last teed off at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) in 2023. He finished 17th in the tournament.
- In his most recent visit to Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), Kinhult posted two bogey-free rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!