PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fortinet Championship Info and Mark Hubbard Odds to Win
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Location: Napa, California
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Purse: $8.4M
- Previous Winner: Max Homa
- Hubbard Odds to Win: +6000
The 2023 Fortinet Championship, which is set for September 14-16 at Silverado CC (North) in Napa, California, is a par-72, 7,123-yard tournament that will feature many golfers, including Mark Hubbard.
Hubbard has competed in 31 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 28th, and he made the cut 18 times (58.1%).
Napa, California will host the event on the par 72 course measuring 7,123 yards. A total of $8.4M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Max Homa is the previous winner at this event.
Hubbard’s Recent Performance
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 69-72-71-72 (+4) – Finished 66th
- Wyndham Championship: 72-67 (-1) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 71-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- Barracuda Championship: 69-68-68-67 (-12) – Finished 10th
- John Deere Classic: 67-66-67-68 (-16) – Finished sixth
Hubbard’s Stats, Trends
- In Hubbard’s past eight trips to this event, he’s ended up among the top 20 a total of two times. His average finish is 34th at the event.
- Hubbard made the cut in six of his last eight trips to this event.
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Hubbard finished 21st.
- Hubbard has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- Hubbard has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- In 2022, which was Hubbard’s last time competing at Silverado CC (North), he placed 21st in the field.
- In Hubbard’s last time golfing this course, he posted one of the day’s best five scores in one round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!