PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Matthias Schmid Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Schmid Odds to Win: +15000
Mark your calendar for April 27-30, when Matthias Schmid and the rest of the participants tee off at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico to golf in the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta.
Schmid has a best finish of sixth, and an average finish of 36th, in his 16 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
The event tees off April 27-30 from Vallarta, Mexico, hosted at the par 71 course that spans 7,456 yards. Jon Rahm is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $7.7M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 144.
Schmid’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 70-71-72-74 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 76-72 (+4) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 72-80 (+10) – Missed cut
- Puerto Rico Open: 68-70-69-74 (-7) – Finished 33rd
- The Honda Classic: 74-69 (+3) – Missed cut
Schmid’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Schmid has had an average finish of 40th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five tournaments.
- Schmid has not finished within five shots of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
- Schmid has now posted an under-par score in four straight rounds while also completing four in a row with a better-than-average score.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!