PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Maverick McNealy Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- McNealy Odds to Win: +12500
Maverick McNealy is part of the field looking to score the $8,700,000.00 prize at the the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28.
In the past 12 months, McNealy has competed in 25 events. His best finish was seventh, his average finish was 26th, and he posted the best score of the day three times.
The 7,209-yard, par 70 course in Fort Worth, Texas will serve as host to a field of 120 golfers. A prize pool of $8.7M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Sam Burns.
McNealy’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 78-73 (+11) – Missed cut
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 72-68 (-2) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-72-74-67 (-3) – Finished 60th
- RBC Heritage: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 67-74-74-70 (+1) – Finished 36th
McNealy’s Stats, Trends
- McNealy has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 31st over that span.
- McNealy has three made cuts in his past four attempts at this tournament.
- McNealy finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- In his past five appearances, McNealy has had an average finish of 48th.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- McNealy has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, since he hasn’t posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past five events.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -1 in his past five events.
- McNealy did not play well, missing the cut the last time he played Colonial Country Club (2022).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!