PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Maverick McNealy Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- McNealy Odds to Win: +3300
Maverick McNealy will join the action at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard event at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico. The event is scheduled for April 27-30 and carries a $7,700,000.00 purse.
In his 24 tournaments during the past year, McNealy has a best finish of seventh and an average finish of 27th, with no top fives.
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
McNealy’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 67-74-74-70 (+1) – Finished 36th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 74-71-70-73 (E) – Finished 60th
- WM Phoenix Open: 76 (+6) – Missed cut
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: 71-71 (+1) – Missed cut
McNealy’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, McNealy has had an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past five appearances.
- McNealy hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five events, with an average finish of 48th.
- In his past five events, his average score was +1.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!