PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
AT&T Byron Nelson Info and Michael Kim Odds to Win
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 71 / 7,414 yards
- Purse: $9.5M
- Previous Winner: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Kim Odds to Win: +6000
Mark your calendar for May 11-14, when Michael Kim and the rest of the field tee off at TPC Craig Ranch in McKinney, Texas to golf in the 2023 AT&T Byron Nelson.
Kim has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 28th, in his 19 events during the past year (including one top five).
This tournament is located in McKinney, Texas from May 11-14. A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $9.5M. The 7,414-yard course is a par 71, and Kyoung-Hoon Lee is the previous champion.
Kim’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 68-68-69-69 (-10) – Finished seventh
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-67-69-71 (-9) – Finished 30th
- Valero Texas Open: 68-71-73-75 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 70-69-70-71 (-8) – Finished 26th
- Valspar Championship: 72-69-71-74 (+2) – Finished 45th
Kim’s Stats, Trends
- Kim’s average finish is 47th, with a personal best of finish of 34th, at this tournament.
- Kim has three made cuts over his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Kim has finished in the top 10 once in his past five appearances.
- Kim has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five events.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!