PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Michael Kim Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Kim Odds to Win: +12500
Mark your calendar for April 27-30, when Michael Kim and the rest of the competitors take to the course at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico to golf in the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta.
Kim has played in 17 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 30th, and he made the cut nine times (52.9%).
The 7,456-yard, par 71 course in Vallarta, Mexico will serve as host to a field of 144 golfers. A prize pool of $7.7M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Jon Rahm.
Kim’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 68-71-73-75 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 70-69-70-71 (-8) – Finished 26th
- Valspar Championship: 72-69-71-74 (+2) – Finished 45th
- Puerto Rico Open: 70-66-71-66 (-15) – Finished fifth
- The Honda Classic: 72-72 (+4) – Missed cut
Kim’s Stats, Trends
- Kim has finished in the top five once in his past five appearances.
- Kim has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past five events.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!