PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Nate Lashley Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Lashley Odds to Win: +12500
Nate Lashley will hit the links at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota for the 2023 3M Open from July 27-30.
Lashley has played in 25 events in the past year. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 36th, with one top five.
The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, is set up as a par 71 and measures 7,431 yards. From July 27-30, 156 golfers will take aim at a $7.8M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous champion Tony Finau.
Lashley’s Recent Performance
- John Deere Classic: 65-69-68-69 (-13) – Finished 21st
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 67-71-70-72 (-8) – Finished 56th
- Travelers Championship: 70-70 (E) – Missed cut
- RBC Canadian Open: 70-68-70-70 (-10) – Finished 17th
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 68-74 (+2) – Missed cut
Lashley’s Stats, Trends
- Lashley didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in any of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Lashley has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five events.
- Lashley has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!