PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Nick Hardy Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Hardy Odds to Win: +15000
Nick Hardy is among the entrants who will be competing at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee from August 10-12 to tee off at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship.
Hardy has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 35th, in his 28 tournaments during the past year (including 18 made cuts).
A purse of $20M will be divided among the qualified golfers out of the field of 70 competitors when action gets underway August 10-12. Tony Finau is the previous champion for the event, which will be hosted in Memphis, Tennessee on the 7,243-yard, par 70 course.
Hardy’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 70-65-66-72 (-7) – Finished 27th
- 3M Open: 65-70-67-69 (-13) – Finished 13th
- Barracuda Championship: 71-68-69-74 (-2) – Finished 63rd
- John Deere Classic: 67-69-70-65 (-13) – Finished 21st
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 73-69 (-2) – Missed cut
Hardy’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Hardy has finished in the top 20 once.
- Hardy has finished with a score better than the tournament average in three of his past five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past five appearances.
- Hardy has now posted an under-par score in five consecutive rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!