PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Nick Taylor Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Taylor Odds to Win: +1700
Nick Taylor, at -11, is in eighth position, after the third round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
In the past year, Nick Taylor has played in 26 tournaments. His best finish was second, his average finish was 27th, and he made the cut 14 times (53.8%).
Cheng Tsung Pan is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $9M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156. It will be held June 8-11 from Toronto, Canada and hosted at the par 72 course that spans 7,264 yards.
Taylor’s Recent Performance
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 71-73 (+4) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 71-76 (+7) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 70-70-67-71 (-6) – Finished 41st
- Valero Texas Open: 69-71-70-71 (-7) – Finished 15th
Taylor’s Stats, Trends
- Taylor has one top-10 finish in his past eight appearances at this tournament, with an average finishing position of 38th over that span.
- In his last eight appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend five times.
- Taylor played this tournament most recently in 2023, and finished eighth.
- Taylor has finished in the top 20 twice in his past five appearances, and as high as the top 10 in one.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five events, Taylor has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
- He posted an average score of -8 in his past five tournaments.
- Taylor, in his last appearance at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in 2023, finished eighth on the leaderboard.
- He ended with the best score in the field in one round in the most recent tournament he played at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!