PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Nick Taylor Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Taylor Odds to Win: +1700
Nick Taylor is coming off a championship run at the RBC Canadian Open, and he’ll attempt to follow up that championship performance at the 2023 U.S. Open at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California from June 15-18.
Taylor has competed in 26 tournaments in the past year. He won one, his average finish was 26th, and he had the top round of the day two times.
Los Angeles, California will host the event on the par 70 course measuring 7,423 yards. A total of $15M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous champion at this event.
Taylor’s Recent Performance
- RBC Canadian Open: 75-67-63-66 (-17) – Finished first
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 71-73 (+4) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 71-76 (+7) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 70-70-67-71 (-6) – Finished 41st
- Valero Texas Open: 69-71-70-71 (-7) – Finished 15th
Taylor’s Stats, Trends
- Taylor ended up 43rd at this tournament the one time he made the cut.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, Taylor survived the cut once.
- The most recent time Taylor competed at this event in 2022, he failed to make the cut.
- In his past five events, Taylor has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Taylor has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Taylor has now carded an under-par score in eight straight rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!