PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Patrick Cantlay Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Cantlay Odds to Win: +1700
With a score of +1, Patrick Cantlay is in 56th position, following the first round of the U.S. Open at The Los Angeles Country Club.
Patrick Cantlay has one win, and an average finish of 16th, in his 20 tournaments during the past year (including 19 made cuts).
Xander Schauffele is the previous winner for the event, which takes place June 15-18 in Los Angeles, California. A prize pool of $20M will be up for grabs when 156 golfers take to the course, which is set up as a par 70 that measures 7,423 yards.
Cantlay’s Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 71-67-74-78 (+2) – Finished 30th
- PGA Championship: 74-67-72-66 (-1) – Finished ninth
- Wells Fargo Championship: 67-71-71-69 (-6) – Finished 21st
- RBC Heritage: 69-65-66-68 (-16) – Finished third
Cantlay’s Stats, Trends
- Cantlay has two top-20 finishes in his last seven trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 34th over that span.
- In his most recent seven appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend each time.
- Cantlay finished 56th here in 2023 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- Cantlay has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five events, and as high as the top five in one.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five appearances. During that same span, he’s posted a better-than-average score five times.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Cantlay last teed off at The Los Angeles Country Club in 2023. He finished 56th in the tournament.
- In his most recent visit to The Los Angeles Country Club, Cantlay registered one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!