PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Patrick Rodgers Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Rodgers Odds to Win: +5000
Patrick Rodgers will compete at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota for the 2023 3M Open from July 27-30.
Rodgers has competed in 31 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 25th, with five top 10s.
Blaine, Minnesota will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,431 yards. A total of $7.8M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Tony Finau is the previous winner at this event.
Rodgers’ Recent Performance
- Barracuda Championship: 64-67-69-69 (-15) – Finished second
- Genesis Scottish Open: 70-70 (E) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 70-69 (-3) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 66-72 (-2) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 71-69-71-72 (+3) – Finished 32nd
Rodgers’ Stats, Trends
- Rodgers’ average finish is 36th, with a personal best of finish of 32nd, at this tournament.
- Rodgers made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- In his past five appearances, Rodgers has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Rodgers has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average once.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was -6.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!