PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barracuda Championship Info and Patrick Rodgers Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Truckee, California
- Course: Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood)
- Par: 71 / 7,480 yards
- Purse: $3.8M
- Rodgers Odds to Win: +2400
The Barracuda Championship is coming to a close, and before the final round, Patrick Rodgers is in first position at -13.
In the past 12 months, Patrick Rodgers has played in 31 events. He won one, and his average finish was 25th, with three top fives.
A field of 156 will look to claim previous champion Ryan Gerard’s title and a share of the $3.8M purse when the tournament gets underway July 20-23. The Truckee, California course measures 7,480 yards and is set up as a par 71 for this week.
Rodgers’ Recent Performance
- Genesis Scottish Open: 70-70 (E) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 70-69 (-3) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 66-72 (-2) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 71-69-71-72 (+3) – Finished 32nd
Rodgers’ Stats, Trends
- Over his past eight appearances at this tournament, Rodgers has emerged with a win once. He also has two top-five finishes with an average finish of 29th place.
- Rodgers survived the cut in each of his eight most recent entries in this event.
- In 2023 in Rodgers’ last time he entered the event, he won the whole thing.
- In his past five tournaments, Rodgers has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past five tournaments, Rodgers has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Rodgers went home the champion in 2023. It was the last time he played at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood).
- He carded one top-five round when he last participated at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!