PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Patton Kizzire Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Kizzire Odds to Win: +9000
Patton Kizzire will be looking to secure a piece of the $7,700,000.00 prize when he hits the course at to Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico to play in the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta from April 27-30.
Kizzire has a best finish of 10th, and an average finish of 48th, in his 27 events during the past year (including 15 made cuts).
A field of 144 will look to claim previous champion Jon Rahm’s title and a share of the $7.7M purse when the tournament gets underway April 27-30. The Vallarta, Mexico course measures 7,456 yards and is set up as a par 71 for this week.
Kizzire’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 70-65-69-73 (-7) – Finished 31st
- Valero Texas Open: 73-70-74-77 (+6) – Finished 64th
- Valspar Championship: 68-73-67-73 (-3) – Finished 10th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 74-71-74-70 (+1) – Finished 65th
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 70-77 (+3) – Missed cut
Kizzire’s Stats, Trends
- Kizzire has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- Kizzire has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he made the cut.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!