PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Paul Haley Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Haley Odds to Win: +50000
Paul Haley, at -3, is in 16th position, heading into the fourth round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
In his 19 tournaments during the past year, Paul Haley has a best finish of 12th and an average finish of 42nd, with no top fives.
This tournament is located in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28. A total of 120 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $8.7M. The 7,209-yard course is a par 70, and Harry Hall is the previous champion.
Haley’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 72-75 (+5) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 70-76 (+4) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 73-73 (+4) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 76-71 (+3) – Missed cut
Haley’s Stats, Trends
- In 2023 in his last entry here at this tournament, Haley finished 16th.
- Haley has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Haley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past five tournaments.
- Haley last teed off at Colonial Country Club in 2023. He placed 16th in the tournament.
- He ended with the best score in the field in one round in the most recent tournament he played at Colonial Country Club.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!