PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Peter Kuest Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Kuest Odds to Win: +30000
Before the final round of the RBC Canadian Open, Peter Kuest, at -2, is in 46th position.
In his three tournaments during the past year, Peter Kuest has a best finish of 14th and an average finish of 30th, with two made cuts.
The 7,264-yard, par 72 course in Toronto, Canada will play host to this event from June 8-11. A purse of $9M is up for grabs as the field of 156 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cheng Tsung Pan.
Kuest’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 70-67-67-63 (-17) – Finished 14th
- Valero Texas Open: 71-76 (+3) – Missed cut
Kuest’s Stats, Trends
- Kuest finished 46th the most recent time he competed in this event (in 2023).
- Kuest has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five appearances.
- Kuest has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Kuest, in his last appearance at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in 2023, finished 46th on the leaderboard.
- In his most recent visit to Oakdale Golf & Country Club, Kuest posted two bogey-free rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!